Our story began in 1979, with our family owned business replacing the Bendigo Motor Company as Haw Poyser Holden Dealer in High Street, Bendigo. At that time, we employed just 33 staff and were also dealers for Isuzu and Bedford.
Our service and parts divisions operated separately in Williamson Street. In 1982, our service and parts divisions moved to our High Street premises and in 1994 we became an authorised Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner truck dealer. With our truck business expanding, in 1996 we moved our truck sales, service and parts departments to the one site in Adam Street, Bendigo.
By 2003, Poyser Trucks Bendigo had outgrown our High and Adam Street premises and began construction on a brand new, state-of-the-art truck centre in Epsom, just 10 minutes from the centre of Bendigo, to accommodate both Poyser Motors and the new Poyser Trucks Centre. The new dealership was officially opened on March 27, 2004.
Today we are still authorised dealers for Mercedes-Benz, Freightliner and Isuzu, employing around 21 staff, with the entire Poyser Motors dealership employing over 160 staff. We specialise in the sale of new, used and demo trucks Australia wide and offer heavy-vehicle financing on our extensive range.
Our customers have a competitive advantage, as we offer them the very best in sales, service and parts. A relationship begins at the time of sale and is maintained throughout the life of the truck. We pride ourselves on our repeat customers. All our new trucks are backed with factory warranties and our technicians are factory trained. Our people make the difference, providing you with superior service and dedicated expertise.
We offer you:
- The latest models in stock and a wide range of quality used trucks
- The highest quality service, with value for money and the ability to get you back on the road fast
- Expert, award-winning technicians who have access to the latest in state-of-the-art equipment
- A fully equipped workshop with the latest available diagnostic and repair equipment
- Fast and efficient 24/7 after-hours breakdown and parts service
- The only 12 bay, drive in 26 metre, B-Double pit in Central Victoria
- Variety of parts in stock, but if we don't have it, we can order it
- Certificates of Roadworthiness (including Bus Roadworthy)
- Unique service, offering wheel alignments on prime movers and trailers.